Dr. Satcher enjoys interactive teaching that is informative and entertaining. Prior to becoming a member you will attend a group orientation. Attendees will apply to become members. Programs are put together personally by Dr. Satcher after she reviews your case. Dr. Satcher finds that most people are resolving their issues after 3 months. The Programs are structured to make wellness doable and breaks up the components into small steps that are easily implemented.
Here we list a few of the issues that can be addressed by her programs:
Adrenal Fatigue or exhaustion is when the adrenal glands are not making the appropriate amounts of hormones needed to control your energy and fuel systems in the body. Hormones coming from the adrenal includes cortisol that has a major role in fat storage and making fat in the body. If it is not well controlled, then you will accumulate fat and not be able to get rid of it.
Allergies which are related to loss of proper gut integrity and loss of the balance in the microbiome. This is called leaky gut and there is an imbalance of the bacteria and other organisms inhabiting the bowel. Nutrients may not be properly absorbed and the microbiome is unbalanced, making the immune system weak and or overactive resulting in reactions to foods, and environmental elements like pollen and dust. Asthma is related to this as a form of allergies affecting the respiratory system.
Athletic Performance can be improved and enhanced by optimizing nutrition, decreasing toxicity and removing the gunk from the body’s engines to burn fuel more efficiently.
Other health conditions/concerns that Regenasyst can help you with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders, which are due to a combination of issues including retained toxins, poor nutrition, nutrient deficiencies, genomic issues with detoxification and methylation.
- Autoimmune Diseases such as Systemic Lupus erythematous, Psoriatic Arthritis, Reiter Syndrome, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lymphocytic Thyroiditis, Hypothyroid and Hyperthyroidism, fertility issues, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis
- Cancer Prevention, post chemotherapy and radiation nutritional therapy and rejuvenation
- Chronic Fatigue
- Detoxification problems
- Environmental Toxicity
- GI Disorders
- Heart Health, Cardiovascular disease, Hypertension
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Menopause and Hot Flashes
- Leaky Gut
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Skin Disorders
- Thyroid Imbalances
- Weight Management and Weight Loss
- Loss of libido, loss of sex drive
- Poor Sleep
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reiter Syndrome
- Low Thyroid
- Pre Diabetes and Diabetes Type II
- Metabolic Syndrome X and Metabolic Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel
- Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies
- Celiac disease, Gluten Sensitivity, Gluten Allergy
- Poor glucose control or hyperglycemia
- Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar
- Fluctuating glucose control
Optimization of Nutrition by finding the correct foods that person , using testing for sensitivity, for the best balance of foods that work with your nervous system to balance your hormones and improve immune function.